Tuesday 20 September 2011

Exitement!!!

I wonder why when I told myself a hundred if not a thousand times I am writing this to get rid of my frustrations do I get so excited when somebody actually commented on my blog???
Well just so that you know... you have made my day!!  Can you believe it.. somebody actually read my mumbles and jumbles!!
My search for a business angel continues... I have found the farm I actually want to buy so now I have renewed enthusiasm for my search... And now I am starting to prepare for another deluge of scammers knocking on my e-mail door.
Still can anybody describe the excitement of opening an e-mail for such a prospect ... and the irritation and disappointment when it is in fact just another scam. I remain however optimistic that one of these days I will open the mail and miracle against all previous thoughts there he will be... My Angel... and his wings will be made out of money and his mind will be open for agriculture.... I am looking forward to meeting him!!
See you soon angel of mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment