Friday 30 September 2011

The e-mail arrived...

I opened the g-mail account and there, in between all kinds of spam and strange e-mails was an e-mail that made my heart go faster... Maybe the angel has come to call.
I quickly scanned it and then read it through slowly. I did a search on the name and the company and at this stage the excitement is filling my heart. This could be legitimate... oh, how I hope...
I am not  much good at quotes but I can get exited enough to quote with the best of them... was it Shakespeare that said ... "hope springs eternally in the heart of man" if not him, I apologize to the  writer for laying his words in Shakespeare's mouth. But whoever said it, certainly knew what he was talking about. The moment I thought all hope has gone from my heart and mind, I open an e-mail and voila!!! the hope is alive and well and living in my heart!!!!
I hope you are my angel, dear kind Sir, but even if you are not... thank you for making me feel optimistic again.
You have made my day!
And for your reading my scribbles... thank you and may you be blessed today and may hope live in your heart as well...

1 comment: